The San Diego Central Seventh-day Adventist Church is called to embrace our diverse community, meet true needs in genuine Christian love, and draw everyone into a vibrant, transforming relationship with God in preparation for the return of Jesus Christ.
Welcome to the San Diego Central Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Our church is growing! It is vibrant! We are excited to be together! We are passionate about our love for Jesus, because we accept Christ's sacrifice on the cross.
Our vision is that we are to be a foretaste of Heaven! Because of that, our church family is a blend of many cultures and languages, inlcuding Caucasian, Korean, Filipino, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, African American, Pacific Islander, South American, Indian, Romanian, Western European, Eastern European, and more.
We have come together as a result of a merger between four pervious church groups. Although each of those previous groups had a long history in San Diego, we officially formed our new church family on November 5, 2011, taking on the new name of San Diego Central Seventh-day Adventist Church. We call ourselves "San Diego Central" because we are located centrally in San Diego County.
Come see what Jesus is doing in our church family because of what He is doing in our individual lives.
Hope to see you soon!
A warm, friendly greeting is awaiting you!
PLAN YOUR VISIT!
Join us each Saturday for worship, inspiration, education, and fellowship!
- 9:30 to 10:00 a.m. Growth & Service: During this time, we have a general program that highlights testimonies & application of the Word of God to prepare us for growth and service.
- 10:15-11:15 a.m. English and Tagalog Lesson Study / Korean Worship Service
- 11:30 to 12:30 p.m. English Worship Service / Korean Sabbath School
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Fellowship Lunch: A vegetarian fellowship luncheon is provided for everyone. The luncheon offers a variety of food options, including American, Korean, Mexican, and Filipino food
- 1:45 to 2:30 p.m. Choir Practice: 2-4 times a month we have choir practice. All are invited to join.
Senior Pastor: Pastor Hwi Kim
Associate Pastor: Pastor Joshua Bae. Get to know Pastor Bae.
IN THE NEWS: Check out the RECORDER article in the January 2018 issue, page 9
Join our Facebook Group.
Follow us on Instagram.
Receive our weekly eNewsletter on Thursdays.
Receive our weekly devotional on Mondays.
a foretaste of Heaven...
--> Honestly look at what gets in the way of
that helps them see Jesus
connecting deeply with your family, spouse, and friends,
and healing hurts